May 13, 2011

Blogger...down


This is a scheduled post.
The status update posted on the 12th said that the site will be on a read-only mode because they’re trying to resolve maintenance issues. Sadly, the inconvenience lasts like until forever. On the 13th, sometime in the afternoon, they announced that “in order to get Blogger back to normal, all posts since 7:37am PDT on Weds, 5/11 have been temporarily removed”.



I was alarmed so I copied all my blog entries to a Microsoft OneNote as my back up if in case of serious corruption. Besides, one of my pages was already deleted. What would you expect me to feel? My blog isn’t good but they are all important to me. I was thinking of transferring to wordpress.com instead but I realized that is too much of trouble. Besides, I always considered the site only for advance and more serious writers. I personally find blogger.com as friendly user and comfortable to work with.

So is this Friday the 13thall about? By superstition it holds a day of bad luck. Well, blogger’s status of being down is quite a proof I think (perfect coincidence, huh!).

On the 13th, I had my paper and my pen with me taking down all the things I wanted to tell. The day is very frustrating. Every single thing around me is annoying; noise, screams of people, slums of the door are all getting into my nerves. The chikka messenger I’ve been using now says “we are currently working on making this carrier/country available”. There is an error on yahoo messenger. My laptop won’t start also. The last thing I did was pressed the restart button to cool down in the hope that it could help speed up the internet connection.

I want blogger back! I want my laptop on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)