July 25, 2010

The Show Must go On...

Quite disappointed a little bit for I felt everyone is in doubt of me. My cousin just was asking for my assurance that I really wanted a work and that if I can handle the pressures of being an administration assistant otherwise known as office secretary more likely a servant of the staff.
  • I was presented with responsibilities I’m going to partake with: make cups of coffee, manage the garbage area, do the errand, serve as communication and information assistant, do some janitorial stuff and a lot more administrative and clerical job.
  • I was told that I am “over qualified” for the job because of my educational background but I was thinking that I am actually under qualified because they might trying to consider my capacity to be one since I am not used to it.
  • I was informed that they’ll pay me with a minimum wage (300php) and I am under agency which honestly saddened me because I’ll be wearing T-shirts instead of skirts. That doesn’t matter much anyway.
  • The Japanese Manager of the company who interviewed me yesterday felt bad for several reasons; they’re paying my cousin 20x higher than minimum, I’ll only work for five months, and there were other “your Cousin is this kind and that kind” issues that confused them to put me on a lower job position.
Despite these warnings, I’ll stand still and not be discouraged. The show must go on. My idea is to start again like back to zero level. It’s a noble job and its the mere fact that I graduated three years ago--I can’t consider myself a fresh graduate anymore. My knowledge I learned from college is no longer active. I am totally dumbed by time. I need to open my mind as well as my options; any job will make a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)