July 19, 2010

Request Denied!


My fraternity sister asked me to make a presentation and an invitation for the coming event. I was actually willing to do the tasks but then I realized I’m going to use pictures from the events we already had to show the aspiring candidates what is our fraternity all about. Chances are, I’ll be seeing pictures that will remind me of the past. That one, I don’t want to happen. I don’t want to be reminded of how fair-weather brother he was to me. Since I have no spirit to tell her such reasons because it sounds stupid (it is) I stayed not to work on it. I know she’ll tell me to attend to my duties for the fraternity first before dealing with my personal issues. So acting like conscience-free, I went home and later I’m hoping to have a good night sleep after sleepless nights of… drinking!

I felt sorry though. I wished I could help but I rather save my day. In time, I will be more professional; I’ll deal with his kind. I know I can, I just can’t right now because I’m on my mission to make every single day happy.

 He is an exception by the way. He is the only fair-weather brother I had. All the rest are good and dependable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)