July 27, 2010

I was carried away by my emotions...

My sincere apology for flooding my facebook wall with such posts. I was carried away by my emotions, so extreme as it is, that I was not able to control myself. I should have confronted her, talk to her in person instead of acting like a 5th grader.  I'm sorry for not presenting myself properly, I pleaded guilty for that. However, I'm not taking back my words. My fault was to published my emotions and not feeling such way.

No, I'm not going into details. I just want to be frank for I felt like being betrayed. SERIOUSLY!
I know that was so plain, and what happened was shallow. But the idea that she can actually do such thing is stressing me. I've been through a lot and what she did spark some memories of betrayal. Perhaps, what happened was just a cheery on a top of an icing and cake. I've been bending my back for her, rescheduling my appointments several times. I'm trying to understand her actions as much as I could. For that, I'm just tired of inconveniencing myself for the convenience of others. I am so fed up.

I wished I could cry away my hate for her so tomorrow everything will be fine. 
For now, I am going to bed, I'll sleep if I can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)