March 12, 2010

Glimpse

I was standing in a corner, somewhere at Olivarez Plaza where a perfect view of stoplight can be seen. I saw no traffic enforcer and the street were busy, disorganized, and noisy. A security guard nearby stared at me with suspicion. Earlier than that moment I was hoping that he was just curios why I was there standing  all alone. Later, I was alarmed by the way way he look so I decided to walk a little distance from him. I've been standing for 5 minutes or so-- I'm not actually sure of how long I've waited for my brod and my sis. We agreed to have another cup of coffee, for a break I supposed.

I saw the way of living as I was standing in that dark corner of Olivarez Plaza . It was well represented by that  busy street with people from all walks of life. I saw different kinds of existence right at that very moment.
A lady passed by me, she  walked gracefully and with confidence . 
A young man appeared from nowhere with bowed heads while his one hand inside his pocket the other holding a brown envelope.  
Two ladies wearing white T-shirts and  an old  faded jeans laughed out loud.
A young couple arguing.
A mother, a father, and a little boy walked hand in hand.
The conversation of the two old man seems disappointing and sad.
Group of individual from each side of the street crossed hurriedly.
A young pregnant woman passed by going to work (I guess)  but looks tired and exhausted.
An irritable man parked his car nearby.
The sleepy street vendor is counting the coins from his belt bag and sighed twice one after the other.
And there was a lady in thirty-something smiling at me as he walk down the street.

Different people, different lives. Happy. Sad. Disappointed. Contented. This is life. Everyone and everything exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)