March 20, 2010

To stop is not to quit


To stop is not to quit. 

Sometimes to stop is to start a new life.

I decided to stay where there is awareness of how each and everyone live. I desire to live fairly and accordingly, and not to go with the waves and surf the meanness of the unjust existence. If life is really a game, I deserved a fair one because I'm playing it fair and square. 

Without a doubt, this world got a life of dealers; unfortunately, sometimes negotiations and arrangement for survival is quite necessary even if it will took  a life. And I cant live mine with such. I will be happy living no matter how simple my life will be as long as I'm not stepping on anyone's dream. Often times, survival of the fittest is no longer an issue because not everyone survived fits. Reality speaks.

Yes! I decided to stop and leave the place I thought could provide a strong  foundation for my dream. But this is not about quitting though.  I may not be coming back for  I was given enough reason to leave and I was pushed to my limit. It is an overwhelming relief. I don’t know why but it feels like I'm being released from imprisonment the moment I was told that I am not going back anymore.

I can feel the breeze, and I can breathe. 
It may appear to be quitting for some, or justifying my failure but this is my way to start a new and a fair life.
 
A! freedom, I got you! I'll be holding you so tightly, as tight as I could so you wont slip away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)