April 4, 2011

Morning without you (I’m missing you)


I wake up each morning eager to see your face and hear your voice.  I always wanted to hear those sweet morning words of yours. “Anong gusto mong almusal?” like you never fail to ask me what I want for breakfast no matter how late you go to bed the night before or how busy the day is ahead of you. 

Sometimes you sound a little bit annoyed (sleepless as you are). There were times it seems you’re just being obliged. In either ways I find it lovely to get up from bed with you. You are very well appreciated for being such.

This morning I was hoping to see you beside me. I heard you talking to me last night telling me how much you miss me--just like the old times, you're the only one who do the talking until I've fallen to sleep. A sweet melody to my existence. You're always the sweetest person. Warm hugs and sweet nothings which I'll never get tired of is almost real. Almost real.
I woke up today quite disappointed.  I wonder then how it feels on your end to wake up and not have me next to you. But then, I miss you so much.

You should know this, you are always here with me, and I never felt alone since you left.

I am so grateful to find a man who never promised me of good life but someone who assured me to stay beside me and yes, finally,  is willing to grow with me. With you,  I don't need to depend to a responsible man alone to make this relationship work. You made me a part of this journey thus establishing mutual respect and understanding —Thank you.

This is about two people who walk hand in hand to make their journey meaningful and strong enough to surpass imperfections. 

Every step I take with you is beyond belief. Moments I would always love to take pleasure in for it seems it is too good to last. I’m enjoying every single second like no one could come between the two of us. 

Even though I’m scared of not seeing things beyond this promising bliss, I remain to trust what is at hand. Simply because I feel you and I believe you.

What’s the worst that could happen? It’s me waking up one sunny morning and I can no longer feel you. May we stay strong for each other. 

I’m looking forward to see a ray of sunlight through my window, with you and our precious little one next to me.

I love both of you.  

P.S.

I never had the chance to say how thankful I am for being with the kind of person one could always be proud of, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)