June 17, 2007

An Early Morning Tears

I wake up early this morning with a happy dream that will surely make my day depressing… hmmm… nothing change! An early morning tears to start my day when in fact I sleep with a smile last night… God, what is going on?
Life is indeed a paradox, I was so happy to hear from my girl friends they’ll be having a baby soon… but they are more happy for me that I am single…and free—which is quite a contradiction…
        I am trying to think of something that will make my day busy… something that will make people around me to be proud of me and tell me that hey, you are back! Welcome to the world of reality where everyone is in pain—you were not alone.
        I was so self-centered these past few days. All I think is my self, my pain, my problem, my life and him… I am so silly not to appreciate people around me… people whom I denied for quite some time… I lost one, I gained everyone.
           I felt so sorry for those people I have abandoned to fight for him… shame on me to speak words against them before… I choose the wrong person… to my cousin and my Aunt who been good to me... they’re good only that I was bad. And I interpreted them so badly. I admit I was wrong… and I now learned my lesson. I just hope I can make up for the time we missed. It is a pathetic truth that you oftentimes choose the wrong one.
Perhaps, this will be one of the greatest lesson I‘ll learn in my life—there are more to come, more steps. More mountains, more seas, more rainbows… hey… what am I talking about!!!


Originally posted at
cristymay.multiply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)