August 3, 2010

Day 0: This and That


Earlier today I was oriented by the agency’s policies. I was surprised and disappointed by a lot of things I decided not to talk about. I was even told of what to wear for a week or two. Since I can no longer wear my dresses (The HR coordinator told me I was not supposed to wear something that could catch everybody’s attention like I always do… Is it my fault to be pretty madam?!! nyahahha) kidding aside, I obliged myself to buy new get-ups just the way they required. I bought white T-shirts, white shoes, socks, pants, cap, a small notebook, and a pen. Whew! That reminded me of my neophyte days! Damn it.
Earlier this evening, I hate to admit this, I cried as I felt sorry for myself that I’m going to have my first day of work tomorrow. I was thinking of how my life had been… of how lucky I am to live such kind of life. That I stoop down this far.  In any way, since I left myself with no other choice but to make my life miserable so I’ll be working hard like I deserved one. The only comfort I’m giving myself right now is that this is my way to start disciplining myself. I need this to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)