December 24, 2007

Something with Nothing

my friend Danaya (weng)
friend Rianne (Ate Marriane)


I spent my sembreak ’07 with one-eyed freak aliens. Sounds weird, it really was. I am known as Amihan I remember, and sometimes I intentionally switched my identity to “Kape”—a black one.  My friends and I met every night at Rocketon and we stroll around the planet—there were lots of places to go—planet phalanges, meow2, pine, Saturn, and …I can’t remember the rest… well, I do miss chatting with my alien friends Asukal and Rianne. And occasionally, Dianna my recruited friends joined us to fool around.
            So what’s with this alien? Nothing…
            Now for christmas break, I no longer visit rocketon but i still keep in touch with my alien buddies.. I now keep myself busy with my fluffy friend… a puppog facebook pet I named “Bricks” who live in a Bark kingdom… I been petting him for a month already and I am enjoying it, Again!
Not a smart idea though, to pet fluffy friend and monitor its mood and speed to prepare bricks ready for a race. Shop him some foods, habitats, and minis… mingle with some other fluffy friends… addicting… oh! Right, really sounds funny…
            And again, there is nothing about Bricks!
            I been so passionate on updating my multiply, friendster and facebook account everyday. Update my facebook mood status and I do Check my horoscope and tarot cards every morning when I woke up. That’s it, my life… sounds boring but I personally love it.
Yeah, it is nothing but it is simply my only way to express myself “completely”. 
There, someone told me I’m crazy spending times with it. Who cares about my blogs and pictures anyway? Who cares about my mood and status? Who cares about my life? Who cares if I express myself or not? That’s so true, no one… but I do.
I guess this is just my way to help myself realized what is happening around me. Those things I ignore unintentionally and tend to recognize only when I write and update my mood… I then have the chance to fix it for my own good. See, it is just a way of surviving life.
Originally posted at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)