December 23, 2007

Meaningful Death

It was just yesterday that I felt so tired of the world. No tricks, but there are still times I caught myself drowning in pain and wandering into lies of solitude. Moments I felt so light, I feel like flying while entering a dark vacuum—empty spaces, and still, moments of burden. Those are the mixtures of emotion that quivers my whole world. Destiny tried to blend my life smoothly, yet it failed.

I heard them from a distance. Yes, it was laughter I'm hearing, noises I been missing all these days. I heard them all. Whispers of laughter that echoes back to me like a roaring lion. It seems so near, but  I know very well its not.
It was a deafening laughter making me cry. Allow me then to shout it so loud; as loud as I can to pull them out from my system. I always wanted to be free and I been struggling to be.

One more step and I am entering the blissful dimension of my lonely existence. Perhaps, one more step… one million footsteps. One more try of a tiring walk of life. I am losing my spark to fight back. Sorrows of life keep me moving to find death. It was inspiring and it stirred me up to look for one.


            There, I decided to walk away wanting to free myself from a small world of loneliness that isolates me for years. I am seeking for meaningful death, the death of my loneliness.
Originally posted at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)