March 28, 2011

Once empty

The living room is intended for general and leisure activities thus becoming the center of family's fun zone (I remembered that from one of the discussions way back my elementary years ). Well, at least for most of Filipinos it is one cozy place where the whole members of the family come to together to gather and have some fun from time to time.

The most live-in room in the house I supposed. But that kind of definition will not work to my family having the living room here as the most abandoned. It is where we hang our laundry's during rainy days. So instead of fancy wall decors we got a colorful clothesline all over. In addition, Since it is very typical for us to keep worn-out stuffs and throwing them away is a big no! it is safe for me to say that it is a room full of beautiful junks, some were recycled.

Obviously no one likes to hang-out only to harass oneself with loneliness.Believe me, sitting down in what I once coined "Cleopatra-inspired set of my mother" defines an empty space so I personally ignores this room since we moved in on May of 1998.


 I also made this one:)
  I only cleanup when expecting visitors even though most of the time we used to accommodate them outside for fresher air. Not this time! Earlier, I felt like spoiling my daily routine (that includes sleeping and watching non-sense drama series).

I removed the clothesline, put curtains on, and called my brother to rearrange the Cleopatras since I can't do it myself. There, not so great but it looks like a whole lot better. A simple and such a good way to start the week. :)

I'll find time to sit down here and read good books one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)