February 9, 2008

A happy February

Public announcement.... I’m turning 22 in the next few hours
  yahooo!!!
February is a happy “month” for me, as always—my most awaited time of the year

a month of laughter and.. laughter...
Well, I really don’t know what I am going to tell the world right now, all I know is that I am so happy and I feel so great having people around me.

Spending moments with my friends and family is enough to make me happy this time


since I was a kid, (oi, I’m not a kid anymore, haha) I never asked for  parties with loud dancing music or yummy foods and drinks,  all I want is laughter and few talks with people close to me. (And I remember; I preferred to wear slippers and pants during my 18th birthday and spend the day with my friends at the beach, despite the fact that my parents wanted it to be “formal”—like me wearing a gown! What?!?  Anyway that was just one funny story I always loved to remember.
Anyway, on my 22nd year of my existence, I would like to thank my special friends, really, this is serious! My Bests Weng, Janice, Lana, and Cathy for accepting me, for being so good to me, for believing me... what else... “Honestly”, I never thought I’ll still be having a happy February...hmmm *sniff* wink! I really got sisters in you


 see... you make my stay here a home sweet home.
Of course, my old good friends and my familyJ thank you very much...

Warning: no one is allowed to spoil my month, ok?

Originally posted at: cristymay.multiply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)