April 28, 2010

Because no one else can


I started my day trying to correct what I thought was right. Little by little (I wished I could in no time). I am not in a hurry even in reality I am drowning myself in humiliation. I have to save myself before things get even worst. One of the lessons I learned from my parents made this times more meaningful. I was told that I should help myself in order to survive because helping others is tiring especially they’re not helping themselves. I bet they’re tired of me—I can tell.

I was lost in thought by pains and all that. I overlooked the things around me yet to be done. Some simple things that could make a difference in my life were ignored. And today, instead of spending my time in a hammock thinking of something to do, I made up my mind to do something.

I made an effort to calm myself in any way. I finally had the chance to hit the button to make a new beginning. This is how I decided to begin my new story—with  a peaceful mind. I breathe in things I needed for my survival and breathe out the burden that made my life complicated. I know this is worth trying for. The strength I needed and been looking for is just within me long before. All I have to do is scrape a little since my heart has been encrusted with angst. 


God be with our journey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)