October 9, 2010

Taking a pass...

"...So if you are repeatedly encountering obstacles when trying ....to achieve a goal, or finish a project, today you should consider just taking a pass. Stop banging your head against that brick wall..."
I am always stunned when people bombard me with questions like I needed to explain my life to them. Is it really my obligation to explain publicly? To tell the whole world about what is going on, what happened and what are the possibilities in my life? All I really want is a good start, this may be impossible to do, but as much as I can I wanted to be very discrete about my private life. I live mine; you live yours… and let us just meet along whenever we have something in common to talk about—but to question my ways is out of every body’s business.
If obliged, then my answer would be very simple…I'm here because I learned how to pause for awhile. I realized that we are allowed to take some rest. I learned that each time the road of life gone dark you don’t have to force yourself to go on with the journey.  Life is not a dash. I know how it feels to be exhausted and I know exactly how disappointing it is to fail after a try—when you struggled to do things half-hearted due to exhaustion. It’s a big NO to continue committing when you’re not interested anymore. It’s not bad to change plans, life is not certain and you can’t too. What matters most is how you deal with the changes.  
I learned that a relax mind is very effective to see things clearly. We don’t have to feel the rocky road and make a painful adventure… we have our mind so we can understand things and eyes so we cans see things coming our way—dark road makes a tiring journey. There are brighter roads, choose the right one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)