May 31, 2010

Backspace

This is actually my 50th sentence for this page. The other 49 were all deleted intentionally after each time I press the period key. Well, this moment basically made me realized of how bad a writer I am. Who cares anyway, I am not actually one—I can never be good in everything that I do. All I know right now is that I had proven myself that I am not enough to anyone as always. well the thing is, I'm here to stay so I can persuade myself that everyday is a great day. That no matter how bad life is I’ll still be fine.

Anyway, right now, the clattering sound of this keyboard created by pressing them annoys me. But still I keep on pressing in the hope to come up with something good to write. Writing is harder than I ever imagined especially now that there are things unknown to me that put me on hold not to publish any bad expressions and serious emotions. So what I am doing right now is that each time I enter a message I’m deleting it right away. I am so myself today, I can be bad, and I might regret things.

If only talking to a person can be this way; each time we uttered bad statements there is a backspace key to press so each moment can be filled up with the right one. Too bad there is none and being careless in choosing words is at times unforgivable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)