March 17, 2008

the Rubix Cube

And what do you called this thing?  Puzzle? (Dude...I don’t knowJ) but this is not an ordinary thing for me... because this represents my life... (wahhhhaaaay pang Miss Universe! hhaha)
it was fixed and everything is in place... it reminds me of my childhood days...colorful...  I got my family, I got my friends... I got everything... contentment, laughter, peace of mind... what else could I ask for... I got all the care in the world...


I was young I guess. I was pampered... I was supported... I was happy... and I took things for granted for me Life is not a life if I'll remain standing forever... as if nothing will happen?!?.  I must make things happen...


I decided to make a new world. it was nice... rearranging everything is a perfect adventure... I laugh... as if it was funny seeing things that changed and transformed into a new one.
The Transformation was good... for a change. But I never thought of it, Changing my world also changes people around me. little by little the color fades away...  In some point, I woke up with no friends around... they gave up on me... hard-headed as I always was


... I don't care, who cares?!?... I can stand alone...I am tough...I can clean my mess alone...if they don't know me, the more that I don't know them too...not until I lost the support of my sister... that's it... the  most alarming moment of my life... I was told I am not her sister... she don't know me anymore


(Whaaattt?!?)... this is what I got in rearranging my world


  so why did I rearranged them again?!? EWAN KO BA! loka loka!

Broken life. Broken Identity... I was nowhere in this world. Gone with the days of laughter and Peace... Welcome to reality! wherein every single point is a challenge. I Guess it will take millions of effort to bring things back in proper place... life must go on... cleaning mess and to patch up things together again...  Life





Originally Posted at
cristymay.multiply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)