January 8, 2008

Exam-now-study-later

Classes will resume in the next two days. What a sigh! I wish somebody from the government will pass a memo that the vacation is extended; I really don’t feel like going to school though staying at home is not funny anymore and it is getting more boring each passing day.
 The truth is, I haven’t started some of my paper works yet nor did I read my textbooks for exams and as what they have told us “we need to read in advance”. Chances are, I’ll be doing again this year the “exam-now-study-later system”.

So I wasted my time and I can hear “Dra. A” telling us we are no longer a college student and we are not supposed to take things for granted. Well, I wish I could reason out that my time is not wasted; it is only not enough to occupy everything. Right! I’m just trying to justify it.  I know she is right, and she is indeed a good counselor! Oh, did I declare it right?  She really confused me if our class under her is a Guidance Counseling or really one of our Major med subjects.
But the thing is, regardless of Dra.’s word that kills the day of every med student, I had a quality time with my family and of course needless to say, I really had a good and enough sleep: sleep early and wake up so late.  Isn’t it that life is so nice? I really have good perspective and it feels good (despite my academics are getting worst, but I can handle it; Dra is there to push me to my limit). I do appreciate the whole thing today, everything seems so great. Perhaps, those things were just ignored because my mind was preoccupied with my stupid dramas.  Well, I had promised myself not make dramas anymore: I guess it is someone’s choice to be happy or not, and I decided to be happy. Wow! How come it took me so long to realize this? Again, justifying myself, it is better than never realizing at all.
originally posted at: cristymay.multiply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Born to Rant

happy (34) Med life (29) hope (29) struggle (25) realization (24) bored (23) love (21) relationship (20) sad (20) friends (19) hate (19) pain (18) disappointment (17) pregnant (17) baby (16) empty (16) choice (15) lost (15) moving on (15) home (14) searching (14) plan (12) family (11) fear (11) fraternity (10) letter (10) tired (10) writing (10) Confuse (9) Failure (9) bum (9) freedom (9) frustration (9) missing you (9) work (9) blog (8) funny (8) letting go (8) prayer (8) time travel (8) travel (8) drawing (7) facebook (7) responsibility (7) silence (7) trust (7) unfaithful (7) Memory (6) Rain (6) belief (6) distracted (6) expectations (6) medicine (6) Lazy (5) Regret (5) U.P. Miag-ao (5) acceptance (5) becoming a doctor (5) crazy (5) food (5) Aklan (4) MD Mom (4) TOP TEN THINGS (4) alone (4) break-ups (4) destiny (4) misunderstood (4) success (4) truth (4) unfair (4) Gossip (3) birthday (3) coffee (3) dream (3) dreams (3) envy (3) mad (3) personality (3) pretend (3) promises (3) puzzle (3) regrets (3) 100 days to heaven (2) affair (2) annoyed (2) anotherday (2) christmas (2) contentment (2) death (2) forgiveness (2) friends zone (2) guilt (2) insomnia (2) laughter (2) lover (2) numb (2) phone calls (2) poem (2) positive (2) pursue (2) rant (2) Father's day (1) Leech (1) Mother (1) Vigan City (1) Working mom (1) age (1) breakfast (1) clerkship (1) color (1) driver (1) emoticon (1) friends with benefit (1) graduation (1) lesson (1) lie (1) make-up (1) monday madness (1) mondaymadness (1) monthsary (1) new year (1) office (1) pictorial (1) poker face (1) poor service (1) pressure (1) prophecy (1) puting elepante (1) rejection (1) ring (1) rubix cube (1) sacrifice (1) shopping (1) stay-at-home-mom (1) studio (1) summer (1) thanks (1) tide wave (1) yosi (1)